Thursday, February 12, 2009

Some Jews Supportive of White Advocacy

This post will hold a list of Jews and Jewish Organizations that are supportive of White Advocacy.

As I discover more, I'll update this list.

This initial list is pretty small because I've just started researching this topic so I'm sure there are plenty more to be added.

[THIS LINE IS A PLACE HOLDER FOR A LINK TO A FUTURE POST ABOUT WHY WHITE ADVOCACY IS NECESSARY SINCE OUR SOCIETY HAS BECOME UNFAIRLY BIASED AGAINST WHITES]

Let me know if other categories would make sense. Feel free to leave suggestions in the comments.

I particularly thank the empathetic Jews willing to see how Gentiles might be ticked off at the anti-White and anti-Christian actions of some Jews and who try persuading their brethren to question and change their anti-White positions. They give me hope that we can all work together to create a just, mutually beneficial society.

Organizations/Publications/Web Sites:
Bloggers and Writers (address the Jewish Question in good faith):
Bloggers (not sure if address the Jewish Question):

Bloggers (seemingly unwilling to confront the Jewish Question):
[NOTE: I've put Mr. Auster here because my perception in reading a good fraction (? 80%+) of his writing over the last two years or so, is that he seems to casually dismiss critics of Jewish influence without confronting their arguments. I haven't had time to dig into his archives yet and I notice he's just put up a post, "Anti-Semitism--a collection" covering some of his interactions with possible and actual anti-Semites. I'll try digging through these in the near future and see if and how he has dealt with what I think of as reasonable arguments concerning disproportionate Jewish influence. One of my questions is how does Mr. Auster define anti-Semitism (I'm not sure right now).

I am a free-speech advocate who believes the healthiest way to deal with some of the extreme conspiracy theory among various groups of both the Left and Right is to openly and thoroughly discuss the issues, provide evidence, critique fallacies, etc. Of course this can be a very time consuming process so I understand if a particular people like Mr. Auster don't wish to do this over and over.

In time I'd like to see some collaborative sites that enable large groups of people to analyze the honesty and truthfulness of various topics, including books like The Critique of Culture, The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy, etc. Some of these books are extensively documented so it would be possible to have a group of people scan the full context of all the original sources and post them on a web site to provide such an audit that people of good faith can judge. I would think that such a scanning would constitute fair use under US copyright law.]

Update 2009-04-08: Added Paul Gottfried

5 comments:

  1. Nicholas Stix, who writes for VDare, is Jewish. His specialty is black on white crime. I don't know offhand if he's written anything on the JQ, but I do know he's pro-white and openminded about making common cause with anti-semites. During the Jena controversy, he interviewed Alex Linder about a demonstration Linder was promoting, and they seemed to get along all right. At one point, Linder says something like, I was surprised to find out you're a Jew. (It's archived at NS, Uncensored.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Yeah I read his stuff periodically and he is indeed a gutsy supporter of Whites and willing to tackle the elites, including the elite Jews.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This initial list is pretty small because I've just started researching this topic so I'm sure there are plenty more to be added.

    Nope.

    I particularly thank the empathetic Jews willing to see how Gentiles might be ticked off at the anti-White and anti-Christian actions of some Jews and who try persuading their brethren to question and change their anti-White positions. They give me hope that we can all work together to create a just, mutually beneficial society.

    I see half a dozen or so Jews that have come to the conclusion that living amongst whites is preferable to living amongst third-worlders. I weigh this against the hugely disproportionate Jewish role in the anti-white movement, not to mention many millenniums of Jewish conflict with their host populations. Where does your hope come from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weston,

    My fading hope has come because I'm still learning about these topics and I see a modest portion of the Jewish community that isn't anti-White and even a sliver that is pro-White, although almost all seem to put Jewish interests before White interests, which is fair. So to be fair to Whites, it's time for us to put White interests above Jewish interests as well as elite White, Black, Hispanic and other ethnic interests.

    I'm still researching these topics and trying to think through the issues, but it does seem inescapable that for us to call off the Jewish war against Whites, we must start to oppose whatever they care about, so they'll be persuaded that its in their best interests to stop f***ing us over.

    We also need to band together to stop their economic exploitation of us, a common behavior shared with corrupt non-Jews, to privatize profit, while socializing cost and risks (among several other economically destructive patterns this country has succumbed to, many apparently under their influence).

    I'm beginning to believe the best we can hope for is to partition the country into several independent states to salvage some havens for Whites. Even if these aren't 100% White, they could be 90+% White and could maintain strong immigration control and create a new White-friendly civil society and cultural production. It would be desirable for these White run states to very closely limit the number of Jews and keep controls to prevent them from getting out of hand, the way they have in the US and elsewhere. Frankly the Jews would have other places far more accommodating that they could move (e.g. they'd keep L.A., San Francisco, Chicago, Cleveland, NY, etc). They would likely be most of the ruling class in those other areas.

    I'm planning several posts on topics related to these over the next few weeks (and beyond). It's hard to do the ideas justice in a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete